Please contact our office at (770) 375-8124 for your initial consultation or to schedule an appointment. For new patients, please leave a phone number where you can be reached and you will be contacted within 24 to 48 hours. Please note: Messages regarding appointments that are left after 4 PM may not be returned until the following business day. You may also email us at email@example.com.
PREPARING FOR THE FIRST APPOINTMENT
During your first contact you will need to complete several forms. Please be sure to arrive at least 10 minutes in advance of your appointment time to allow ample time to complete this important information. You may also complete them online or download documents and bring them to your appointment.
- CHILD/ADOLESCENT HISTORY FORM (for clients under 18) Complete Online
- CLIENT INTAKE FORMS Download
- HIPAA Notice (for your records)
WHAT TO BRING TO YOUR FIRST APPOINTMENT
- Completed New Patient Intake Paperwork (see above)
- Copies of Records (Medical/Psychological/School)
- Report cards, test scores, work samples, intervention data or any other records pertinent to behavior or learning difficulty.
- Please bring photocopies of these items rather than original copies.
WE OFFER TELE-MENTAL HEALTH APPOINTMENTS
Our goal is to help you be the best version of yourself by providing access to therapy, assessment, and executive function coaching from the privacy and comfort of home. We offer flexible and convenient hours, take most insurances, and treat children, adults, couples and families for anxiety, depression, attention problems, relationship issues and other challenges. We will come to you. Take the first step, give us a call or use the form below.