HEALTHY MINDS PSYCHOLOGY ASSOC.
✉ Email: email@example.com ☏ Phone: 770-375-8124 📠Fax: 770-559-5543
Make an Appointment
Healthy Minds Psychology Associates // Appointments
Please contact our office at (770) 375-8124 for your initial consultation or to schedule an appointment. For new patients, please leave a phone number where you can be reached and you will be contacted within 24 to 48 hours. Please note: Messages regarding appointments that are left after 4 PM may not be returned until the following business day. You may also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
PREPARING FOR THE FIRST APPOINTMENT
During your first contact, you will need to complete several forms. Please be sure to arrive at least 10 minutes in advance of your appointment time to allow ample time to complete this important information.
- CHILD/ADOLESCENT HISTORY FORM (for clients under 18) Digital Version / Print Version
- ADULT HISTORY FORM (for clients 18 and over) Digital Version / Print Version
- CLIENT INTAKE FORMS (Insurance) / (Self Pay)
- HIPAA Notice (for your records)
- No Surprise Billing (for your records)
- Authorization to Release Confidential Information
WHAT TO BRING TO YOUR FIRST APPOINTMENT
- Completed New Patient Intake Paperwork (see above)
- Copies of Records (Medical/Psychological/School)
- Report cards, test scores, work samples, intervention data or any other records pertinent to behavior or learning difficulty.
- Please bring photocopies of these items rather than original copies.
WE OFFER TELE-MENTAL HEALTH APPOINTMENTS
Our goal is to help you be the best version of yourself by providing access to therapy, assessment, and executive function coaching from the privacy and comfort of your home. We offer flexible and convenient hours, take most insurances, and treat children, adults, couples, and families for anxiety, depression, attention problems, relationship issues, and other challenges. We will come to you. Take the first step, give us a call or use the form below.
Main Office- Tucker:
Tucker, GA 30084
Atlanta, GA 30338
"View life's challenges not as setbacks but as opportunities to discover who you are"
Need to Contact Us?
Healthy Minds Psychology Associates